Cabin is the first mobile application for managing Kubernetes applications.
It is available free on the Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad. Android support will come shortly.
- Add k8s clusters with token or basic auth authentication.
- Swipe left to edit or delete entities
- Swipe down to refresh lists
- Mark Nodes as unschedulable
- Put Nodes in Maintenance mode
- Remove and add labels
- Query by labels
- Create basic deployments with single image
- Scale deployments
- Basic rolling update by changing the image only.
- Expose deployment via a service
- Access logs in multiple containers
- Exec commands in containers
- Set view based on namespaces
- Configure list of Objects you want to see
- Access complete YAML of objects
- Switch services type
- Edit service ports
- Open NodePort service in browser
Below is a snapshot.
And for a live demo check this YouTube video, move ahead to 3"10.